We follow, Internationally accepted Five Steps Stringent Filter Process:
- Step – 1 – Sand Filtration – Slow Sand Filters are used in water purification for treating raw water to produce a potable product
- Step – 2 – Active Carbon Filtration – is done to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption.
- Step – 3 – Reverse Osmosis Filtration – is done to force water through a semi-permeable membrane that removes 90-99% of tap water impurities. The result is water that is free of minerals and other contaminants.
- Step – 4 – Ultra Violet Filtration – is done for disinfecting bacteria from the water. Ultraviolet (UV) rays penetrate harmful pathogens in water and destroy illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA).
- Step – 5 – Ozonation Process – is added in the bottling process as a disinfectant to inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms. Ozone removes objectionable odours and flavours because it breaks down into oxygen which improves taste and other qualities.